PCE has a staff of over 300 employees serving three primary geographic areas but routinely travel throughout the United States and around the world providing repair and troubleshooting services.
Propulsion Controls Engineering has experienced technicians and skilled tradesmen who work in the Navy, commercial and private yacht repair industry as well as transportation, construction and utilities/infrastructure.
Established in 1974
Customer Satisfaction and Quality Guarantee
Quality Assurance Alliances
- Electric Apparatus Service Association (EASA)
- San Diego Ship Repair Association
- ISO 9001:2015 Compliant
- Numerous Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) and American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Welding Certifications
- Sealed Insulation Systems (SIS) Motor Certified
- NAVSEA Basic Paint Inspector (NBPI) Certified
- Lokring Installer Certified
- Basic Belzona applications Qualified
Safety and Security
Propulsion Controls Engineering (PCE) is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment. Injuries and Illnesses will be minimized by protecting workers through administrative, engineering, and personal protective equipment (PPE). Worksite hazards are minimized by the use of Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), identifying potential hazards prior to the start of any work. Continuous employee training ensures team members are trained to exceed the industry standards.
PCE is dedicated to continuous improvement, meeting or exceeding all state and federal regulations and legislation. We strive to prevent occupational injuries and illnesses for employees and to protect our subcontractors, customers, visitors and neighbors.
- NIST 800-171 / CMMC Compliant
- DFARS Compliant
- OSHA Maritime Certified Instructors
- All employees are trained to OSHA Maritime standards
What Our Clients Say
Propulsion Controls Engineering takes pride in the quality and experience of its staff. We are constantly looking for new skilled workers to stay ahead of the pack and welcome resumes submitted electronically.